Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sanjib Rudra is one of my best friends

Sanjib Rudra is one of my best friends from 2000 till today. He is an excellent, optimistic, realistic boy committed to be a renowned Chartered Accountant. Now he is servicing in A. Qusem & Company, partner of PricewaterhouseCoopers Pvt. Ltd as an Audit Supervisor. He has already passed Professional Examination-1 from Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh (ICAB)
In 2000 when we met at Magura Government College for completing commerce graduation we were the best friend. Rudra was very helpful-minded from the first day.
I love his family also and I feel proud when I think that I am one of his family members. His mother loves me very much and I also respect her as mother. He is one of my great inspiration of my works and thinking.
I hope nothing can separate us from our friendship.

No comments: